Monday, June 9, 2008

Joseph Todorovitch


Yesterday, I went to the Two Rivers Arts & Antique Show just to see the solo exhibit of Californian artist, Joseph Todorovitch.  It was a great display by a talented artist, and I am happy to say, his sales were good for this two-day event.  By far, it was my favorite part of this charity function.

While visiting the exhibit, I had a conversation with Joseph Manqueros of the Wendt Gallery, and he suggested an East Coast workshop taught cooperatively between Todorovitch and Casey Baugh.  What a great class that would be.  Are you interested?


5 comments:

Kristy Gordon said...

YEAH!! That'd be awesome!! I love Casey Baugh's work sooo much too!!

artistnic said...

Interesting idea. something worth looking into.

Jeff said...

Hi Matt-

If this ever is organized PLEASE let us know:)

melanie magee said...

me too. i'd really be interested in their workshop.

Anonymous said...

yeah good idea, but never happened, because todorovitch was screwed over my wendt, much like a lot of other young artists.