Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Book Review for the Upcoming Issue of APVM

___________




I met today with Michael Klein at the historic Salmagundi Art Club in New York City to film my segment for the upcoming Spring Issue of American Painting Video Magazine.  In previous issues, I have had the opportunity to critique art instructional videos, but today we added another dimension to my role by offering a review of the William Bouguereau Catalog RaisonnĂ© book set.  Sitting in the library of the Club, surrounded by art-related books dating back to the 1500s was such a great feeling, and made this review the most enjoyable yet.


Boucles d'oreilles  1891
From page 269 of Volume II of the Catalog Raisonné




___________



1 comment:

Hermes said...

I saw the details of tht new catalogue and thought that looks good.